Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Can i get a job at canadian tire ?

I am 16 and I want to know if i can get a job at canadian tire..

I even took a automotive tech course o i am familiar with the machinery. I know how to change tires, balance tires, take tires off and on the car, and i also know many things about the engine and the underhood. If i am able to get a job, how should i write a resume ?Can i get a job at canadian tire ?Go there and ask them for an application form. They might not even need a resume from you. They also might not even be hiring for that department. So your best bet is to just ask them.Can i get a job at canadian tire ?it is hard for us getting a job even here I been looking for a job here in this area for some time now and cant find anything but ive been using this site here copy and paste http://recessionrecover.blogspot.com/ to survive its free and easy to do you can read up on it in the blog I use it and I was able to pay off some of my bills but you cant make a living off of it. and in the blog are ways to help you in the interview. hope i helped and good luck.