Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I need help on a husky riding lawnmower tire change?

I am having trouble removing the left rear tire on my 16.5 42 in husky riding lawn mower. It seems to be stuck. Does anyone know how to get it off?I need help on a husky riding lawnmower tire change?The only way to remove from mower is to cut off without causing damage to transaxle. Manufactures do not use never-sieze on there products. Do not try to hit off rim with hammer, will cause damage to axle asm.I need help on a husky riding lawnmower tire change?You need to make sure you have removes any kind of securing clip from the axle. If so, then you need to force it off due to rust between the rim and the axle.I need help on a husky riding lawnmower tire change?You probably have a cotter pin or something of that nature under the axle cover. Should be a plastic piece over center of tire hub to keep dirt out. Remove that and the 4 nuts that hold tire on and you should be farting through silk shorts before you know it.