Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How much would servicing be for a 2006 Chevrolet Convertible Corvette? Just a tire change and tire rotation?

I need a mechanic to answer this one!!!How much would servicing be for a 2006 Chevrolet Convertible Corvette? Just a tire change and tire rotation?call a mechanic and find out, lol.

Don't you know how to use a phone?



Oh ya, you also need a phone book, too.How much would servicing be for a 2006 Chevrolet Convertible Corvette? Just a tire change and tire rotation?I havent had my 2006 that long to need that done, but the last one I had I paid about 250 bucks to getg it done.. Cuz the rims are marked (as in lf, rr etc) which means they need to take the tire all the way off the rim to do it.





My 2006 corvette has marks on each rim, I even asked my dealer and he told my its for balancing purposes just like on the old irocs..How much would servicing be for a 2006 Chevrolet Convertible Corvette? Just a tire change and tire rotation?The tires are not marked. They have sensors in the rims that identify each run flat tire. these need to be re programed to the pcm with a special tool. not a major job but will cost a little extra. a good shop will only charge you for a prem. o change and a little extra on a tire rotate. should NOT exceed 100.00 Parts and laborHow much would servicing be for a 2006 Chevrolet Convertible Corvette? Just a tire change and tire rotation?Its an 06 vette.... if you own one why do you care! you got money to throw away any damn way. Some people, ballers on budgets, im tellin ya!How much would servicing be for a 2006 Chevrolet Convertible Corvette? Just a tire change and tire rotation?I don't know , but on my 1978 Dodge omni Town Fair Tire did it for freeHow much would servicing be for a 2006 Chevrolet Convertible Corvette? Just a tire change and tire rotation?Depends on what the service is, there are lots of them. I just repair cars, I don't price them out. It doesn't really matter does it? If it need to be done, it need to be done.How much would servicing be for a 2006 Chevrolet Convertible Corvette? Just a tire change and tire rotation?Depends on the tire. And where you take it. The dealer will want an arm and a leg, local shops will do it for a fairly cheaper amount. But if you got a 'vette I'm assuming you have money so I guess go to the dealer to make sure it gets done right.How much would servicing be for a 2006 Chevrolet Convertible Corvette? Just a tire change and tire rotation?Your Corvette has tires which are of different sizes front and rear. The

Eagle F1-GS EMT is designed with 1 intended direction of rotation indicated by the arrows

on the sidewall. This means that the tire on each wheel position of your Corvette is specific to

that wheel position. Therefore, DO NOT ROTATE THE EAGLE F1-GS EMT TIRES ON YOUR

CORVETTE.