Friday, June 3, 2011

How often do you check the air pressure in your tires?

A) Never

B) Once-a-week

C) Once-a-month

D) My wife does it

E) My dad does it

F) My husband does it

G) My dog does it



My personal answer is B, and it saves me having to change tires by the side of the road, improves handling, increases gas mileage,

and saves wear on the tires and dangerous underinflation [which

causes/contributes to most tire failures].How often do you check the air pressure in your tires?B, and before i go on a long trip too.



but if anyone answers G please let me know, cos i want that dog, and ask them if the dog checks the oil tooHow often do you check the air pressure in your tires?with every oil change or 3000 milesHow often do you check the air pressure in your tires?I try to do it every month or 2. I have never had my tires lower then 3-4 pis doing this. I also check my tires visually everytime I get in the car.How often do you check the air pressure in your tires?I check mine twice a weekHow often do you check the air pressure in your tires?Everytime I pump into the gast station I ask the guys to check it. This prevent damage in suspension. A week ago I bought two Pirelli 170 tires, it was above $100, but I had no choice.How often do you check the air pressure in your tires?SOUNDS LIKE YOU ALREADY HAVE THE BEST ANSWER.How often do you check the air pressure in your tires?neverHow often do you check the air pressure in your tires?once-a-weekHow often do you check the air pressure in your tires?I've always checked mine at least once-a-month. More often when the temperature is changing drastically! Or if I have the slightest inclination that something doesn't feel right!How often do you check the air pressure in your tires?cHow often do you check the air pressure in your tires?Isn't Jesus keepin' an eye on that tire pressure for you?