Friday, June 3, 2011

How urgent is it to fix a front end alignment?

I know for sure that my front end alignment is off a little but I want to wait until my next oil change/ tire rotation to do so but that won't be for another thousand or so miles. Is it a bad idea to wait that long?How urgent is it to fix a front end alignment?Bad alignment will cause tire wear. If it is badly out of alignment you will ruin the tires. If it isn't, you can wait the 1000 miles. Keep an eye on your tires and watch for signs of fluting or scuffing along the edges. If you see this you better do it sooner rather than later.How urgent is it to fix a front end alignment?If you don't get that fixed soon. It could wear your tires out faster. We had someone bring their truck to me and my dad to adjust the front end and the tires were nearly bald.



Get that fixed before it wears your tires out.How urgent is it to fix a front end alignment?Hard question to answer. If it is off a little then no, a lot yes. Just keep an eye on the tire wear and if it is enough to notice before then, then go get an alignment.