Friday, June 3, 2011

Want To Change The Radio In My 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo But How Would I Set The Oil Change And Tire Press Feat?

Want To Change The Radio In My 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo But How Would I Set The Oil Change And Tire Press Feat

There Is A Feature That Tells You Your Oil Life And Tire Pressure And Its Controlled Throught The Radio, I Want to Change My Factory Radio To Something A Little More Flashy. But Would I Still Be Able To Control These FeaturesWant To Change The Radio In My 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo But How Would I Set The Oil Change And Tire Press Feat?you need this module



http://www.oemautosound.com/c-135-gm-chi



or you need to relocate the factory radio to the trunk

you need to run 3 cables for thatWant To Change The Radio In My 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo But How Would I Set The Oil Change And Tire Press Feat?You're going to need a module that will retain the factory features, there's a company called PAC that makes a module model # C2R-GM24. Check out the link below.



http://www.pac-audio.com/products/produc



Most stereo shops will carry or can order.
  • hair gel
  • printer keep jamming
  •