Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Do you know how to change a tire (by yourself)?

Yes, it took some moments of greatness from a friend no longer in this world, I learned a lot from that friend and still do; its always good to accept a persons willingness to help; its contagious =)Do you know how to change a tire (by yourself)?yes. my dad was a auto mechanic who taught me a lot about cars.Do you know how to change a tire (by yourself)?Yes it was one of the first things I learned prior to driving a car. There's nothing more dangerous then needing help like that on a lonely road. It's very simple, and important. Learn the basics of car mechanics as well.Do you know how to change a tire (by yourself)?yesDo you know how to change a tire (by yourself)?i know HOW to do it but i probably couldnt physically do it... those lugnuts are on there TIGHTDo you know how to change a tire (by yourself)?Yes and I am glad I do because I have had to change it by myself a few times.Do you know how to change a tire (by yourself)?It looks like ,so far, I'm the only one who doesn't know. I wouldn't know the first thing about it. I would call AAA.