Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I just changed my tire. How do I keep my tires in good condition?

I want it to wear out as least as possible.I just changed my tire. How do I keep my tires in good condition?Rotate them often.



Think smooth ride.

avoid driving fast for long durations

avoid areas with lots of potholes and speed bumps

Don't start or stop to quickly

try to avoid stop and go traffic



PaulI just changed my tire. How do I keep my tires in good condition?Maintain air pressure and rotate as per manufacturers recommendation. Check front end alignmentI just changed my tire. How do I keep my tires in good condition?Rotate them at every oil change (3,000 miles) have your alignment checked every other oil change (free) and make sure you have proper air pressure.I just changed my tire. How do I keep my tires in good condition?don,t drive is 1 option. if you do drive don,t hit curbs and don,t smoke your tires like i see a lot of guys do. keep the air checked because if you run too long on low tires it can weaken the cord in the tires.