Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Do you know how to change a tire on your car?

Yes I do, you need a tire changed i can do that for youDo you know how to change a tire on your car?thank you

Report Abuse

Do you know how to change a tire on your car?Hahahha...you're kidding right ?Do you know how to change a tire on your car?yes I doDo you know how to change a tire on your car?I know how.. But I would only change it on my own if I didnt have a guy with meDo you know how to change a tire on your car?Yup, my brother made me learn how before I took my road test.Do you know how to change a tire on your car?yer sure do !!!...



and im 16 yrs old...Do you know how to change a tire on your car?yes...never actually done it so don't know how well it would go but I've got the basic concept down.Do you know how to change a tire on your car?yes. and other things toDo you know how to change a tire on your car?Yes. When I was young I would watch my brothers work on their cars all the time. And when I was 16, my sister was almost due to give birth to her child, so I had to change the tired for her. It's really not that difficult.



Peace and Happiness.Do you know how to change a tire on your car?kind ofDo you know how to change a tire on your car?Here is a website with step by step instructions

http://mnmn.essortment.com/howtochangecaDo you know how to change a tire on your car?Yes I do.Do you know how to change a tire on your car?When I was 16, my dad woke me up one Saturday morning about 6:00. I was ticked because I didn't have to be at work until 9. He came in and said %26quot;you better get up and change that tire if you want to get to work on time!%26quot; Then he sat on the front porch and watched me and answered questions for me but he made ME do it. I was so mad at him at the time.



Thanks Dad!Do you know how to change a tire on your car?Yes, I've managed to figure it out along the way.Do you know how to change a tire on your car?I don't.

I should probably learn.Do you know how to change a tire on your car?nope, i don't need to some one else is always driving it and my son does do that for a living if you can call it that!
  • client time
  • div myspace
  •