Tuesday, October 25, 2011

If you have a flat, do you know how to change the tire?

Yep, I also can hunt and fish and change spark plugs and bait hooks and actually gut a fish, not that I like it.I'm pretty darn resourceful.I also know what wines go with what foods and which cheeses are dessert cheeses(meant to be served w/ fruit%26amp;wine)I'm a heck of a cook....oh the list goes on. Don't forget washer repair and caulk and spackle. I am the spackle Queen!

Strangely enough, I have no real %26quot;marketable %26quot; skills. Just a Jill of all trades.If you have a flat, do you know how to change the tire?Yes. Everyone who has a car should know how to.If you have a flat, do you know how to change the tire?yes -- and i've had to...If you have a flat, do you know how to change the tire?YES!!If you have a flat, do you know how to change the tire?I kind of know how. I have seen it done enough but have never had to change one myself.If you have a flat, do you know how to change the tire?Yes... call 1-800-Help and give them my AAA number... Really... I have had to do it..So I took out the jack and did it.I think it should be taught with Drivers ed.If you have a flat, do you know how to change the tire?Yes-That should be part of the test to get your license-

That fix-o-flat stuff is pretty cool though-