Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?

I'm a man, and I don't know how...Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?Yeah. I had to change mine the other day actually :)Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?yea i can...... my dad taught me that one..Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?Yes. My Dad taught me.

Dude, that's embarrassing. Learn quick!Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?yes i do.Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?No.Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?yes i do.Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?nope lolPoll: Do you know how to change a tire?you're not a man





Changing a tire is basic man stuff - some of us can even plug a hole if he have toPoll: Do you know how to change a tire?Never had to but I would hope that if I had to that I would be able to figure it out.Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?Honestly? I've never heard that before..



Did no-one ever teach you?



Why not give it shot now? Best way to learn ;)Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?Yes.



You need to learn how. Don't worry, everyone had to learn.Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?I do, had to learn on the spot!Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?yes. I have done so a couple of times. But I am honestly not that great at it... It does help!Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?Yes, I can.

I am smart (I looked it up)...plus my husband went over it with me.



I just look confused and someone helps me though...Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?yeah i can....my family has had tons of flat tires....i watched my brother and learned howPoll: Do you know how to change a tire?Yes I do and have several times- my daughter called me once to do that and I told her to pay attention because she was going to change not me and then she would know how. Week later another tire went on her- she was glad she knew how.Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?no, but my dad said that the guy you marry has to be able to change a tire... so im like...okaaaaaaay, dadPoll: Do you know how to change a tire?You have to have a %26quot;doughnut%26quot;, lug wrench that exactly fits the bolts on your wheels. Also you're going to need a jack. They give you some real crap with cars now, if anything, so you're gonna have to go buy it.

You need to be on a flat place to change the tire, where the car won't roll.

You can only drive around on the doughnut for 100 miles.

Is it worth it? It might just be easier to get AAA instead. I can still change a tire, but I don't like to do it.

Never change a tire on a busy highway, where some jerk can run you over.Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?I think I could do it in a pinch, but that's why I have AAA.Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?I learned these things from one of my teachers in jr.high and my Dad was a mechanic so i learned a few things from him too .Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?Yep.

For the record, a girl who didn't know how to change a tire...that'd likely be close to a deal breaker for me.Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?Yes we learned that in high school, and I can change a battery and change the oil. And the air filter and add the fluids too. Normal maintenance like windshield wiper blades and headlight bulbs I do myself.Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?Yes! ;-)Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?Yeah, I' learn from my DadPoll: Do you know how to change a tire?I know how to change a tire but I actually changing one I wouldn't know how. But I do know how to put air in my tires and check my oil.Poll: Do you know how to change a tire?Yes, I do.
  • new hair styles
  • server
  •