Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hey girls would you date a guy that didnt know how to change a tire? or would it matter.?

yeah it does matter i dont want wimp next to me.Hey girls would you date a guy that didnt know how to change a tire? or would it matter.?I date enough who can't change the toilet roll. So why not ?Hey girls would you date a guy that didnt know how to change a tire? or would it matter.?depends how old he is more details pleaseHey girls would you date a guy that didnt know how to change a tire? or would it matter.?It wouldn't matter. If it came down to it, I know how to change one.Hey girls would you date a guy that didnt know how to change a tire? or would it matter.?sure..i can change it so it would be fineHey girls would you date a guy that didnt know how to change a tire? or would it matter.?It doesn't really matter to me. One can learn right?Hey girls would you date a guy that didnt know how to change a tire? or would it matter.?it doesn't matter to me, you can always call AAAHey girls would you date a guy that didnt know how to change a tire? or would it matter.?I dont think it would matter. But it would be nice because I dont know how to change a tire!Hey girls would you date a guy that didnt know how to change a tire? or would it matter.?as long as he changed his underwear thats what matters.Hey girls would you date a guy that didnt know how to change a tire? or would it matter.?Since I'm married it's irrelivant.But I would wonder why he doesn't know how to do that.There isn't much on a vehicle that I don't know how to do.But I prefer to let my husband do most of it!