Tuesday, October 25, 2011

When I try to take the tire off the rim i think its glued or something. How do I change a bycicle tire?

Kenda Kwest tire on alexirims r500 wheels.When I try to take the tire off the rim i think its glued or something. How do I change a bycicle tire?Get yourself some tyre levers from your local bike shop, they are so cheap and easy to use. Never take a hammer to your wheel to get the tyre off as you will damage the rim and the tyre beading. Get some cheap plastic tyre levers and you will have no problems whatsoever.When I try to take the tire off the rim i think its glued or something. How do I change a bycicle tire?Use a hammer to jar it off the rim, piece by piece.When I try to take the tire off the rim i think its glued or something. How do I change a bycicle tire?http://www.bikewebsite.com/bike-tiretubeWhen I try to take the tire off the rim i think its glued or something. How do I change a bycicle tire?It may be a tubeless tire if you don't know how to do it I would call your local bike shop and have them show you. It is a different process, and it is still early in the season so they might have the time to show you. My shop is cool about that stuff.