Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?

of course i doLadies, do you know how to change a tire?Yep! and I've had to do it, too!Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?of course I do...I grew up with three brothers!Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?no.. i suck when it comes to mechanic...Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?no but i can change my oilLadies, do you know how to change a tire?no, don't drive either.Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?No but I know how to flirt, wink wink.Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?I know how to put the stupid donut on!Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?Everyone should know howLadies, do you know how to change a tire?I know how, but I've never done it.Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?yes I do



does that make you hott?Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?yes, but I still can't do it, we call the auto service, even when it is in our own driveway. I guess, my husband just doesn't want to do it.Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?Yes,Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?call 1-800-mazda.Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?yes, of course.Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?nope.....i should....but i don't.Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?i taught my girlfriend how to in april.

i didnt judge, i just stressed its importance.

its a piece of knowledge everyone should posess.Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?yes I doLadies, do you know how to change a tire?yep and i know how to change the oil too :)Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?noLadies, do you know how to change a tire?no i dont.....itz embarassing!!!Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?Certainly do. Have did it many timesLadies, do you know how to change a tire?No. No I dont. My hubby has tried to show me once or twice and I know the basics and Im sure I probably could if I absolutely had too but ive never absolutely had too before sooooooo no.Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?yes I doLadies, do you know how to change a tire?Yes, I do. The Firestone Tire Co. in partnership with AAA had a %26quot;Powder Puff Mechanics%26quot; course. I graduated with flying colors. It included changing the tires and other things of a routine nature.Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?I do, but if my husband's with me then he's changing it.Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?nope- old lady, old school- I call the auto club!Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?uuuhhhhh....technicaly no....but I've watched many people change them for me. =)



I'm no good when it comes to car stuff, I'd rather have someone do it for me %26amp; it be done right than me doing it %26amp; having an accident %26amp; dying for not doing something right.Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?Yes, I do. I actually learned at a vocational high school when I was a teenager. I can also change oil, repair / replace a bumper, etc. I don't like to, though, so I take it to a shop if I need it done.Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?An ex-boyfriend taught me how about over 20 years ago, so I could probably figure it out if given time. It was a long time ago. Another ex-boyfriend taught me how to clean spark plugs, but it's been longer than 20 years so I probably wouldn't remember. I do know how to check and fill my oil. That's the only things I know about my car.Ladies, do you know how to change a tire?Nope, I don't. But I should learn how to do it myself just in case.