Friday, September 23, 2011

If you got a flat tire would you change it yourself or would you call someone to do it?

If you got a flat in your tire would you change it let someone else do it? That was the the dilemma I faced today. Today my right rear tire got a flat (screw in it). I know how to change a tire and check the fluids in a vehicle. But I pay for Onstar and I have roadside on my Insurance(didn't need it Onstar paid for it). I waited for maybe 20 minutes and it was changed in no time. I figured I pay for the services might as well use them, right?If you got a flat tire would you change it yourself or would you call someone to do it?Right, just don't forget how to do it yourself.If you got a flat tire would you change it yourself or would you call someone to do it?Yes I agree with you, but I would change it myself... i hate waiting.If you got a flat tire would you change it yourself or would you call someone to do it?i live on a gravel road so i have to change my own tires all the timeIf you got a flat tire would you change it yourself or would you call someone to do it?Call someone to change it.If you got a flat tire would you change it yourself or would you call someone to do it?I would rather change the tire myself. I know how to do so already, and then I won't have to wait for somebody to do it, and then I might have to pay the person for changing my tire.If you got a flat tire would you change it yourself or would you call someone to do it?yeah I would most likely change myself, unless maybe I was in a hurry to get somewhere, or if there was a chance that I'd get dirty when I was all dressed up and going somewhere nice.