Monday, September 19, 2011

How many women know how to change a tire?

or at least put air in one?How many women know how to change a tire?actually johnny I do know of one from conversations that our gal wishy knows how to not to mention work on engines etc



makes her even more hot don't you thinkHow many women know how to change a tire?Do you want those figures alphabetized by country?How many women know how to change a tire?I've never tried I'm 14How many women know how to change a tire?i do i do!



unbuttons shirt and flashes on coming traffic*How many women know how to change a tire?I know how to put air in, but I'm better at letting the air out.How many women know how to change a tire?I do.

And do an oil change.

Replace an alternator.

Change the brakes pads.

Change an S-belt.......... and more.



My daddy taught me when I got my first car.How many women know how to change a tire?My dad taught me the day he got my car just incase you never know! :)How many women know how to change a tire?I do.....xHow many women know how to change a tire?*Raises Hand* Oh I can tear a motor down and put one back together too. Not sure if all the specs would be right...but I could do it.How many women know how to change a tire?I know, it's just that I'm not strong enough to get the B*#@!Y nuts off. So if you need a man strong enough to do that , he may as well do the whole job for ya!How many women know how to change a tire?I can. I can also change my own oil. TA DA!How many women know how to change a tire?Bits is sexy for that. Funny you should mention, but there has been a tire slasher on the loose here at work and I've been helping to change tires all morning.How many women know how to change a tire?I do! I've changed my own before, in the rain! dammit.How many women know how to change a tire?Who cares...I just want to know which ones will let me check their oilHow many women know how to change a tire?I can do both! I don't want to, but if I have to I can.



I even know how to check my oilHow many women know how to change a tire?I can if I had to....i learned in high school....never have had to though I think I would have some trouble with the lug nuts though....How many women know how to change a tire?no oneHow many women know how to change a tire?i know several that can change their undies in under 5 seconds whilst climbing out of windowsHow many women know how to change a tire?Yeah I'm 15. I live on a property, the ute's a bit.chHow many women know how to change a tire?I can do both but I would prefer not to have to do eitherHow many women know how to change a tire?(Hanging head in shame) - - Not me.How many women know how to change a tire?Yeah, but I don't do it if I don't have to. I also found out just recently that I can change a serpentine belt with the correct tools.How many women know how to change a tire?I do I do!! My dad said, if you're going to drive one, you better know how to fix shyt...he was a mechanic for mercedes benzHow many women know how to change a tire?MY DAD MADE SURE I KNEW HOW TO CHANGE A TIRE WHEN I FIRST LEARNED TO DRIVE.



BUT WILL ADMIT PHYSICALLY I NO LONGER CAN AND AM THANKFUL FOR GENTLEMEN WHO IS WILLING TO HELP.How many women know how to change a tire?Me, unless it's raining or cold...How many women know how to change a tire?Me!How many women know how to change a tire?i'd like to check lady sassafrass's oil.How many women know how to change a tire?I do!!!........



...............I find the first man driver available, stop him and ask in a most wonderful and flirtatious way, if he can ...help me to change the tire or anything...... So many gentlemen on the road..... Unbelievable!......How many women know how to change a tire?I do! Kind of ...How many women know how to change a tire?%26lt;---------How many women know how to change a tire?Not only change a tire, but give a mean lube job too. **winks**