Friday, September 23, 2011

How to change a flat tire?

My 2001 Volkswagon Passat got a flat tire last night. I need to change it. How should I go about this? I know i must jack up the car, loosen the nuts diagonally, and all that fun stuff.

but what do i do after I put on my spare? How long can I drive on it?

And can i just take my flat tire somewhere to get it repaired or do i have to buy a new one? Its not torn open or anything, its probably a very small hole.How to change a flat tire?If your spare is one of those doughnut (small) you can drive in it for a couple of hundred miles, but to be fair, you really need to get the flat repaired and if you can, get a wheel the same as your normal wheel and have a new tire fitted. The doughnut tire is really just a get you home tire.

Dr AntonyHow to change a flat tire?if its a space saver donut type good for 100 miles at 45 mph and 99% of time we can fix them most flats in a few minutes any shop fixes tires about 20 bucks or less you shoul dbuy a 20 dollar air compressor at walmart so your able to add air anytime sometimes they come in handy can of fixaflat or a tire plug kit al under 20 bucks many times they also come in handy if your out on road you can get to a place to have it fix so sure remove an dreplace with spare take to any shop see if it can be fix