Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm teaching a group of teenagers how to change a tire and jump a bettery tonight. Anything else...?

that would be easy to teach and fun to learn?I'm teaching a group of teenagers how to change a tire and jump a bettery tonight. Anything else...?Lesson on parking in places where they won't forget they left the car.

How to identify if the car is running out of gas so that their Moms won't have to go all the way down the hill for gas.I'm teaching a group of teenagers how to change a tire and jump a bettery tonight. Anything else...?teach them about fuel savings with proper tire pressure...I'm teaching a group of teenagers how to change a tire and jump a bettery tonight. Anything else...?Sticking with the theme, you could teach them how to replace their own air filters and serpentine belts. I'm teaching a group of teenagers how to change a tire and jump a bettery tonight. Anything else...?Hot wire a car? Just kidding. Don't do that. Sorry, I couldn't resist.



How about how to check the oil and coolant?I'm teaching a group of teenagers how to change a tire and jump a bettery tonight. Anything else...?Check fluid levels- oil, radiator, power steering, brake, windshield washer fluid... Do you check these when the engine is cool? warmed up? running? turned off?...



You'll probably want to cover safety issues involved with each, as well- especially in regards to the coolant!!I'm teaching a group of teenagers how to change a tire and jump a bettery tonight. Anything else...?How about how to get yer keys out when you locked 'em in? That was one of my first lessons from my daddy the mechanic!
  • unique last name
  • hidden myspace
  •