Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I break the bead on an ATV tire that was fixed once using fix-a-flat?

I am using a nomar tire changing machine and am unable to break the bead. It's like the tire is sealed with SUPERGLUE!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!How do I break the bead on an ATV tire that was fixed once using fix-a-flat?is it a steel rim or aluminum wheel if it is steel take the tire machine and put pressure on the bead then stick in a wedge or something to hold the bead down from the wheel then spin the tire 180 and to the same most time this will get the tire down from the lip inside the rim. if it is a aluminum wheel cut the tire off the rim if you don't you will bend the rim and then you will need a new rim and tire. good luckHow do I break the bead on an ATV tire that was fixed once using fix-a-flat?if you used fix-a-flat it has pressure in the tire. when you break the bead becareful and have health insurance before you do itHow do I break the bead on an ATV tire that was fixed once using fix-a-flat?try running a torch around the rim/wheel to heat it up alil. While doing that see if u can break the bead with a mall or screwdriver. Careful not to scratch the rim with if u us a screw driver. Or if not done already let all the air out and try jumping on the tire.How do I break the bead on an ATV tire that was fixed once using fix-a-flat?I took my tires to the ATV shop...... they had the right machine to do the job, those rims have that lip inside so it is near impossible to break the bead. Good luck.