Monday, September 19, 2011

Girls & Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?

This Poll is for everyone who has a license:



If you got a flat tire and where on the side of the road, do you know what to do?Girls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?i've had to change a tire three times in my driving life of 13 years.



once on my crappy old 89 dodge caravan (highschool and college car) and twice on my 02 mazda protege ES. the van wasn't so bad, but man are the tires on my protege a pain in my rear to change!! had a tire blow on me this past sunday - thank goodness my husband was there because i wouldn't have been able to get the tire off by myself! it blew at 7:30PM on 95S - didn't get home until 9:15PM because we couldn't get the tire off (husband was pounding it with the donut until it came off) and because you can't go over 50 miles an hour on a donut so we had to drive with our hazzards on the rest of the way home.Girls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?alas yesGirls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?yep!Girls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?i don't even think i have a jack in my carGirls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?ha ive never done it before.. and have never been thought.. but i could figure it outGirls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?noGirls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?No, someone taught me once b4 but i forgot.



i would probably call one of my friends' boyfriends or my brother or somethingGirls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?Yes and i haveGirls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?that should be a life skill



every one shouldGirls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?YesGirls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?no. and I've been shown how probably a half dozen times.Girls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?YesGirls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?no i would have to call someone to help meGirls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?I would wave my arms %26amp; wave for help! Im a girly girl..I don't even pump gas.Girls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?Is that how you Americans spell it? Cute! Yes I can change a tyre :)Girls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?yesGirls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?Yes. My dad taught me how to change a flat.. but I'd still call one of my brothers to come save me and let them do it :)Girls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?yes, i know how to change a flat tire. my tire got flat in the middle of no where at midnight!Girls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?Yes. Been there. Done that.Girls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?Sure do! I can change my own oil too.Girls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?yes.Girls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?I live in the country. If I had a flat and din't know how to change it, I could be stranded for a long time. So yes, I change my own tires.



I've also taught my wife and daughters how to do it....just in case.Girls %26amp; Guys: POLL ~ Do you know how to change a tire?I sure do. I also know how to flush radiators, change brake pads and I even know how to swap out a starter and alternator.



%26lt;---tech savvy