Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why in the world do I have such bad luck? How can I change my fate to something good for a change?

Is there something I can do, other than simply pray everyday, to change what happens to me? It just seems like so much of my life turns negative. I really and truly don't feel I'm a bad person, but so much bad things happen to me. I'm so tired of it. I TRULY believe it has a lot to do with where I live, I'm not happy here but I'm stuck here for now (about another 5 years) because of my husband's work. I'm so miserable. There is nothing to do here. I have no real friends. We live very far from everything and everyone. There are no high rise buildings, it's mostly agriculture with poor people with poor attitudes. There is also heavy drug use here, which I really hate. There are no professional sports. Medical care is lousy. This sucks. All reasonable suggestions are welcome.Why in the world do I have such bad luck? How can I change my fate to something good for a change?Well first of all, it doesn't sound like your surroundings are very positive. I would examine the possibility of getting out of there ASAP with or without your husband especially if you are truly 'miserable'. If he loves you, maybe you can work something out to at least move a distance away which he can still get to work but you are out of the dumps. Otherwise, find things to occupy yourself. Pick up a hobby or find something local that you actually might enjoy - A positive attitude is the easiest way to pick up your luck.



Otherwise, examine things such as meditation. I know it sounds odd, but sometimes it is more a matter of finding peace within your current situation as opposed to 'changing your luck'. Just get some books on it, and just study the practices. You would be surprised how much it can change your life.Why in the world do I have such bad luck? How can I change my fate to something good for a change?Think positive. God only gives strong people the difficult challenges. Focus on you...what makes you happy. You are stronger than you think, I can tell that by reading your question.Why in the world do I have such bad luck? How can I change my fate to something good for a change?Persuade your husband to move out and explain to him why. Frustration creates a bitter soul. Not all people have the capacity to be self-content and to find joy in everything they can afford to. It's not your fault. It's your nature.Why in the world do I have such bad luck? How can I change my fate to something good for a change?Negative things happen because you have a negative attitude. Make the best out of what you have while you have it, instead of thinking badly of it or of what you don't have right now.Why in the world do I have such bad luck? How can I change my fate to something good for a change?The way you describe it already, I see you are a negative person. Thats why you attract negative things to yourself. Make a plan and have a different goal each week. Work towards that goal wheater its reading a book, sewing, going for 3 mile walk or something else. Do something for yourself and keep positive thoughts.And speaking of reading, definitely read The Secret ( book), and it will help you understand what Im talking about. Just dont be naive and believe that as soon as you start thinking positive, a miracle will happen because then you will loose your faith and go back to your old cynical self again.

It should help you be more positive and Im sure you will see the difference yourself soon, too.Why in the world do I have such bad luck? How can I change my fate to something good for a change?Please rent and watch the movie %26quot;The Secret%26quot; as soon as possible. If you cannot rent it, download it and watch it or buy it online. Go to thesecrettv.com for more info. It will answer your question so thoroughly and so honestly, you won't believe it! Good luck to you.