Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Please HELP. how to change my car tire?

ok i have Ford explorer such as this http://www.fastautosales.com/images/mode



i know that has nothing to do with marriage and divorce, but i need help now.

. everything is ready except the new tire is attached under the car. how can i get this tire off? so i can change my tires.Please HELP. how to change my car tire?1. Loosen off the 4-6 wheel nuts.

2. Lift car with jack.

3. Remove wheel nuts and tire.

4. Place new tire on wheel hub.

5. Put on wheel nuts.* **



* This should be done with a torque wrench, generally 80-110 lbt of torque. If it is temp just put on tightly to get to location of torque wrench.



** Place wheel nuts on in a star pattern, to allow of flush attachment.Please HELP. how to change my car tire?Ewwww I would call Triple A! Good LuckPlease HELP. how to change my car tire?Look the answer up in the owners manual or an online owners manual.Please HELP. how to change my car tire?ok... I probably shouldn't have been rude so I changed my answer. Previous person answered correctly, but I would be concerned about you doing this if you don't have a clue how to do it because jacking a car up is pretty dangerous. Definitelly use your parking brakes before you jack it up.

I assume the new tire is already mounted on a wheel. Otherwise you would have to take the old wheel off, and take it and the new tire to a tire shop for them to mount the tire on the wheel for you. It's not something you can do easily by yourself.Please HELP. how to change my car tire?Call AAA or a tow truck, good luck.