Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Do you know how to change a tire?

Who taught you? How often have you used the knowledge?Do you know how to change a tire?Yes, I am an oldie and learned it from my father after an initial %26quot;mess up%26quot; moment. I tried to change a tire on a 1960 Rambler to no avail. So, I had to call my dad. Who woulda known to loosen the lug nuts first? Nowadays, with those being tightened by machinery, it is almost impossible to do.



Because of my experiences, I made sure that my own children knew the concept of tire changing. (Don't call mother.)



I've not done it since then in the 1960s as I've always coerced someone else to do it for me. HAHA



Thank goodness, today's tires are sooooo much better! The warranties are just great, too. But, having a membership in AAA is well worthwhile!Do you know how to change a tire?Changing a tire is quite simple as long as you're not on the side of the road somewhere. My father taught me, and I've only changed one tire in my life, but it's fairly easy.Do you know how to change a tire?Yes. I've done it two or three times. It's really easy....just don't lose the lugnuts. :)Do you know how to change a tire?Yes,

my Step dad

Not yet I'm thankful for thatDo you know how to change a tire?no i have never changed one but my husband tought me how. its not too hardDo you know how to change a tire?Yes

Selftaught

14 timesDo you know how to change a tire?Yes, I know how to change a tire. I figured it out on my own when I once got a flat in the middle of nowhere. I have changed about 2-3 tires.Do you know how to change a tire?yes I do know how to change a tire, my dad taught me and i have only ha to use it one time and that was t go and rescue my boyfriend at the time who did not know how to. other than that only when doing repair on my car that require taking the tire off.Do you know how to change a tire?Yes I do. My dad taught me. I have only had to change one in my life. I can also change the oil but it's a lot easier to take it and have it changed.Do you know how to change a tire?Yes I do.



I taught myself. I changed my first tire when I was 16, on my first car. It was a 1977 Ford Thunderbird with a 351 Cleveland. It was a great car.



I've used this knowledge countless times over the past 10 years. I worked for Discount Tire Company, I've changed my own wheels and tires, and worked on my own cars/trucks over the years.



It's simple yet indispensable knowledge. Even if you only have to use it once it your life. It could save you allot of time and gives you at the very least a sense of self-satisfaction.Do you know how to change a tire?I know how to change a tire, my dad taught me. I haven't had to use this knowledge yet, but hopefully won't have to since I got AAA.
  • about interracial couples
  • be considered abandonment
  •