Friday, September 23, 2011

Please HELP. how to change my car tire?

ok i have Ford explorer such as this http://www.fastautosales.com/images/mode



i know that has nothing to do with religion, but i need help now.

. everything is ready except the new tire is attached under the car. how can i get this tire off? so i can change my tires.Please HELP. how to change my car tire?There should be a tire iron in the back somewhere that you can undo the tire with. Then loosen the nuts on the flat tire, use the jack to lift the car, change the tire, put the nuts back on, tighten them, lower the car, tighten the nuts more.Please HELP. how to change my car tire?AAAPlease HELP. how to change my car tire?okay, I think you need a key which should be in your glove compartmet. check and see..........Please HELP. how to change my car tire?Just pray. Jesus will fix it. PBUH.





Otherwise, open the hood. There's a tool strapped to the front. It's a big long metal rod. Take that rod and insert it into the hole in your license plate receptacle.



Then turn it like a crank. It will lower the spare to the ground.



(Wow, the lord works in mysterious ways...)Please HELP. how to change my car tire?dont you know how to change a tire? You must be a christianPlease HELP. how to change my car tire?You'll need help turning your explorer over. or you can just lower your tire.....hole over your lic rear tag....stick in..and crank down.Please HELP. how to change my car tire?go to another sitePlease HELP. how to change my car tire?Library has good books on this Subject.