Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?

This is the only one i had so far, and im getting tired of it.

Do you think i should change it to aother picture or leave it?



How often do you change yours, if you have.



REAL QUESTION:

What do you really want to eat right now?





Sorry, im like really bored :DTeens: How often do you change your avatar picture?I don't change my avatar anymore. I think it's how people recognize me. I'm constantly adding things to my name though.



RQ: Fries. And Canada Dry. And Icebreakers.Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?I would never change my avatar. I am who I am, thank you.Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?I've changed mine a couple of times, but I feel like people judge me based on my avatar, and the avatars are too small to really see how someone looks. I like the one I have now. It's me fishing on some random lake in Northern Canada. How awesome is that? I could pass as any age, and not be judged.



I want cookies. =)Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?I've left mine after I changed it for the third time.

People wouldn't recognize you if it's always changing.



I wanna have some cereal. :DTeens: How often do you change your avatar picture?when i get bored of the one i have





i want PF Changs right nowTeens: How often do you change your avatar picture?ok, I change mine once a year.... and I'd like some pizza.... or friend okra would be nice tooTeens: How often do you change your avatar picture?I use to all the time but i stopped but i am constantly changing my name :D



umm your avatar seems fine



now i am going to give my avatar a makeover :DTeens: How often do you change your avatar picture?i change it like 2 times a year. hahh.



and i really want some powdered donuts. forrrrrealTeens: How often do you change your avatar picture?um.....ok well 1st it depends i don't change it that often but it really just depends........and to eat.......i'd like grilled cheese and tomato soup! yummy! ; )Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?Neva'!!



Umm, I really want to eat Subways, McDonalds, Jack in the Box, Sonic, Frutista from Taco Bell, Wendys, French Fries... lol alot!!



:-DTeens: How often do you change your avatar picture?I mostly change the background or the season, other than that, not much. If your tired of your picture, than change it if you want to.



I really want some Bacon and pancakes even though it's 3:21 pm :D I like my bacon rolled up in my pancakes... then dipped in syrup. YummyTeens: How often do you change your avatar picture?Not too often...I've had this one for about a month or two now. No more than 2 since it was only taken in June. I had my other one for a long time. Almost all of 2009.





I really want nachos from this Mexican restaurant up the street from my house. They're the real deal. They use tortilla chips, gobs and gobs of cheese and the works...Mmm. I haven't had their nachos in a while.Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?I have only changed mine a few times.

I'm kinda tired of my current one, but I still love it :]

I think you should keep yours, it looks really pretty!



Um, chinese food

I always feel like chinese food (:Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?I don't change mine too often. (:



I think if you change it all the time,

people won't recognize you and it will confuse them.



I love putting up photography as mine though.

It's not like I can't put up picture of myself, I just love the way

good photography looks as an avatar. (:



POLL: I really, really want some crab. ):



%26amp; I think your avatar is pretty. (: Don't change it.Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?i change mine a lot but now its blank coz i was bord and i rlly rlly want 2 eat eskargo (or wtv u spell it)Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?Whenever I don't look like the me in the picture :) So, not terribly often.



RQ: Peanut butter and jelly :)Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?If you're getting bored of it, change it! I haven't really had my account very long so I didn't change it yet. I would like to eat something with pickles and melted cheese.Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?I haven't changed it in months.



I want to eat rice, with Yucca pasteles and french fries..

;___;



I haven't ate breakfast yet, and it's almost four in the afternoon.Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?When, I feel like I wanna change it.



I wanna eat McDonalds right now!Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?if u want to change it then go ahead.now the answer to ur real question

well what i want to eat right now is some ice cream and cookies and cupcakes.Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?I don't change it a lot. I originally had a CD cover for a very long time. But then I changed it to this picture a few weeks ago. I don't know when the next time I will change it is. Ha ha.



Real question: I really want to eat french fries. I know, I know. Really bad for me, but I don't care. Yummy!Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?I probably change mine once every week or so. I get bored with it really easily.



But I wish I didn't change it so often because less and less people recognise you if you change it frequently. LOL.



And right now I want to eat pasta...unfortunately I don't have any, dang!



=]Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?I've had tons of pictures: an ice cream cone, a rose, some clouds, a heart, a purple flower. I've decided to keep this one so people recognize me.Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?Actually I changed it today. I change it about once a week. But because the pictures are so small I don't change my name and the picture at the same time.



I want hometown pizza.Teens: How often do you change your avatar picture?every 2-3 months



eat?

3 layer dessertTeens: How often do you change your avatar picture?Geez watch some tv or something!