Monday, September 19, 2011

Survey:Do you know how to change a tire,could you if you had to?

No, and the situation JUST happened to me.... luckily 2 good Samaritans helped me and changed it for me! I want to learn...Survey:Do you know how to change a tire,could you if you had to?Its pretty simpleSurvey:Do you know how to change a tire,could you if you had to?Yes, but only if I HAD toSurvey:Do you know how to change a tire,could you if you had to?no problemSurvey:Do you know how to change a tire,could you if you had to?no and to be truthful, noSurvey:Do you know how to change a tire,could you if you had to?yep. have done it before.Survey:Do you know how to change a tire,could you if you had to?no lol

ima blonde.. lol



Survey:Do you know how to change a tire,could you if you had to?I had to once. I had no choice and I tried to flag down someone to help me, but no one would stop. Took me like an hour. Survey:Do you know how to change a tire,could you if you had to?Nope, that's why I have AAA.Survey:Do you know how to change a tire,could you if you had to?yes and i can change my mind tooSurvey:Do you know how to change a tire,could you if you had to?Yes, I've changed a tire many times,Survey:Do you know how to change a tire,could you if you had to?I can barely work the thermostat.Survey:Do you know how to change a tire,could you if you had to?i'd be pretty cluelessSurvey:Do you know how to change a tire,could you if you had to?yes i know and yes i could.