Monday, September 19, 2011

Cant take out the hook cap of my GrandMarquis 1996?

hello everybody..

I happen to lost the tool that is used to take out the hook cap of my mercury grand marquis 1996,, I just dont know where I left that tool to take out the hook cap so I can change my brakes,, it's a special tools that's usually found on the trunk of your car but in this case it is designed for this type of car. Look here is the hook cap and the damm frigging screw that needs to be taken out with this special tool,,,, Is there any place they sale this tool? or how is it called? You think a place where they change tires could have this special tool? Do you know any website where this sale this tool? thank you very much everybody.Cant take out the hook cap of my GrandMarquis 1996?what is a hook cap over 30 years of repairing cars never had ,seen or fixed a hook cap.

I bet he's talking about a wheel cover with a locking screw Have you tried going to the dealer they stock them just for people who lose them . Now could you please tell me where you live If you are calling wheel covers hook caps an want to replace brakes I'm not driving in your areaCant take out the hook cap of my GrandMarquis 1996?it is probably in the drawer of the toolbox of the last peson to use itCant take out the hook cap of my GrandMarquis 1996?any garage or tire shop will have one...