Monday, September 19, 2011

Do you know how to change a tire? How often do you wash your car?

Yes I do. However, I don't do that; the people I buy them from do that. And my husband washes both our cars every weekend. I think that's why it has been raining so much in East Texas lately.



My daddy made me change two tires on my car when I was 16 before he would let me have the keys...because he didn't want me calling him at midnight with a flat tire, lol.Do you know how to change a tire? How often do you wash your car?Yes. About every 2 weeks.Do you know how to change a tire? How often do you wash your car?No, I dont. Mechanics are always getting over on me, but there is nothing that I can do about it. And I only have my car washed every other month.Do you know how to change a tire? How often do you wash your car?No I cant change my tair.. thats why I have run flats on my car.. ;)



My husband washes his cars once a month I wash my 2 every week ;)Do you know how to change a tire? How often do you wash your car?I can change a tire, my dad made me learn. And I was my car once a week.Do you know how to change a tire? How often do you wash your car?Of course I know how to change a tire, comes in handy if you get a flat. I'm bad with washing the car though...maybe every 2 weeks.Do you know how to change a tire? How often do you wash your car?nope on the tire change...figure thats what the auto club and roadside assistance are for...i don't personally wash it..the nice folks at the car wash place do,i take it every couple weeks then back within 7 days for my free rewashDo you know how to change a tire? How often do you wash your car?Yes and whenever it rains lol :)Do you know how to change a tire? How often do you wash your car?Yes I know how to change the tire on the car and I don't do so by calling CAA lol, learned how to change tires many years ago, and I was the car once a week, do the windows twice a week like to have a nice clear view...Do you know how to change a tire? How often do you wash your car?Yes and once a weekDo you know how to change a tire? How often do you wash your car?yes,i pick up my cell phone and call a man.and that same man washes my car every two weeks.lolDo you know how to change a tire? How often do you wash your car?I do not know how to change a tire and washing my car is something I have never done I get it done for me every 2 weeks!

KellyDo you know how to change a tire? How often do you wash your car?I've been changing my tires for 50 years!

I go to car wash about every 2 weeks, (depending on weather)Do you know how to change a tire? How often do you wash your car?it's so crazy, the things ppl ask on this little site. what's even crazier is that i'm answering them :P umm i actually do know how to change a tire and i'm very proud of myself b/c when i get stuck on the side of the road one day i won't have to call someone because i can't do it myself. wash my car... uh i don't really have one lol. but hey, i get paid if i wash other ppls' :PDo you know how to change a tire? How often do you wash your car?Yes I do and I dont wash my truck unless its to bad to drive. I love to 4 wheel.