Monday, September 19, 2011

Seriously, I can't change the tire on my '96 Olds Ciera. What's holding it?

A rear tire has gone flat. I removed the lugnuts, but the tire won't budge. It looks like the inside of the rim is slotted to fit the %26quot;rotor?%26quot; How do I remove the tire?Seriously, I can't change the tire on my '96 Olds Ciera. What's holding it?This happens to a lot of tires! Believe or not, the only way to get the tire off is to take a sledge hammer to the back side of the tire. Hit the rubber, not the rim. The reason why the tire has done this for is because the rust from the brake drum is holding the tire on. So give the sledge a few good swings and the tire should come off.Seriously, I can't change the tire on my '96 Olds Ciera. What's holding it?big hammer maybe torch.Seriously, I can't change the tire on my '96 Olds Ciera. What's holding it?Could just be stuck. Sometimes a good whack from the back side is all it needs. Just be careful if you go under the car to do this.Seriously, I can't change the tire on my '96 Olds Ciera. What's holding it?maybe it have a lock check if ur tires came with a lock my car have s that tooSeriously, I can't change the tire on my '96 Olds Ciera. What's holding it?Hello,

Does it have a center lock hub thing?Seriously, I can't change the tire on my '96 Olds Ciera. What's holding it?make sure your e-brake isn't on.Seriously, I can't change the tire on my '96 Olds Ciera. What's holding it?i use to take the spare tire and throw it at the bottom of the flat tire. hit the rubber and pop off it came its stuck because they use them damn impact wrenchs and over tighten the lug nuts . bet ya had a hell of a time getting the lugs off too
  • acrylic nail set
  • cable tv to computer monitor
  •