Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change my avatar on this site?

I'm getting pretty tired of the outline of some guy. I'd like to change it, but I can't figure out how.How do I change my avatar on this site?

If you would like to make an avatar or change it click this link.

http://avatars.yahoo.com/



Then to customize how you look, what outfit to wear.and background + more.



1%26gt; Click the “appearance” tab to choose your skin color, face and eyes, and hairstyle. Pick your eye and hair colors by clicking on the colored squares to the right of each image.



2%26gt; Click the %26quot;apparel%26quot; tab You can try on full outfits or different tops and bottoms. Mix and match.



3%26gt; Click the “extras%26quot; tab to try out accessories like sunglasses. sports and hobbies gear such as backpacks, bikes, and snowboards. Adopt a cute pet. Or try different hats.



4%26gt; Click the %26quot;Backgrounds%26quot; tab if you like the snow, the beach, or a nightclub.



Once you've customized your avatar, don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the Profile page and press %26quot;Preview%26quot;, and then %26quot;OK%26quot; in the next screen. And your done.



If you need any help click this link

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/avatars…



TO GET A PHOTO/CUSTOM PICTURE AS YOUR AVATAR.

If you want a photo/custom picture as your avatar you need to make a yahoo 360 account. http://360.yahoo.com/login.html?.done=ht…



The photo needs to be saved on your computer as a jpg file, don't worry about the size to much yahoo will adapt it.



1%26gt; Click %26quot;my page” (top of page).



2%26gt; Click %26quot;edit personal photo%26quot; (on the left above photo window).



3%26gt; Click “browse” choose the photo from your photos click %26quot;save%26quot;, Set as primary and %26quot;save%26quot;.



4%26gt; Go to your “edit my profile” http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit click “use my yahoo 360 picture” scroll down and press %26quot;preview%26quot;, and then %26quot;OK%26quot; in the next screen.

And your done.



Yahoo are still doing maintenance throughout all yahoo sites and some avatars may be slow to show so try to be patient. How do I change my avatar on this site?

Avatar

Go to your %26quot;MY Profile or click on your avatar%26quot;

Click on %26quot;Edit my Info%26quot;

Click on %26quot;Use my Yahoo Avatar%26quot;

Follow the directions. You can choose all kinds of things.

OR you can go to:

http://avatars.yahoo.com



Personal pic

You have to have a 360 account

Go to your %26quot;MY Profile%26quot;

Click on %26quot;Edit my Info%26quot;

Click on %26quot;Use my Yahoo 360 Picture%26quot;

Follow the directions.

Good Luck!!!