Monday, September 19, 2011

Please HELP. how to change my car tire?

ok i have Ford explorer such as this http://www.fastautosales.com/images/mode



. everything is ready except the new tire is attached under the car. how can i get this tire off? so i can change my tires.Please HELP. how to change my car tire?Wow, this under the car tires support are a nuisance! However, what I would do is take out the spare tire, lug wrench, and jack. Then I would lean them up alongside the flat tire and when I saw a car coming would stand beside all of it and look helpless. In over 50 yrs. of driving I have never had to change a flat tire but twice! I do know how, but it is just so much easier waiting for a nice person to stop and %26quot;help%26quot; me - it makes their day and it makes mine and I stay clean. Needless to say I have only owned a vehicle with the under the car spare!! Good luck!

P.S. The longest I've had to wait was 15 min. once - usually someone stops within 10 min. - even when one flat tire was 15 miles from the nearest occupied house!!!Please HELP. how to change my car tire?Get out your owners manual it will show you step by stepPlease HELP. how to change my car tire?if you have a tir iron you can lifyt the car up and then use the star jack to loose up the nuts that's holding you spare tire hostage.







GOOD LUCk!!!!Please HELP. how to change my car tire?you need this tool called a c clamp n a rubber malletPlease HELP. how to change my car tire?The tire is held on by a winch. There will be a long metal rod somewhere, probably under the front lip of the hood, that you stick into a little hole in the back of the Explorer to lower the tire.